CGT Manufacturing Partnerships
September 07-08, 2021
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is delighted to be presenting at CGT Manufacturing Partnerships Select virtual conference September 7-8, 2021.
Join us Tuesday September 7, 2021 at 12:30pm EST for a panel discussion along side other industry leading experts as they discuss: Designing a Manufacturing Network Around Predictability, Stability, and Fast Turnaround Times
- Gain insight from strategic leadership in CGT Manufacturing Operations & Management. This session will discuss what it takes to harness innovative strategies and manufacturing solutions to build a first-in-class, network approach in advanced therapies manufacturing to improve quality, boost efficiency and build a strategic infrastructure for delivery of life-changing therapies on a commercial scale.
- Dan Bright, Director of Manufacturing Operations, Cellectis
- Craig Malzahn, Head of Technical Operations, Regenexbio
- John Tomtishen, Director, Manufacturing & Technical Operations, Legend Biotech
- Moderator: Thomas Page, Associate Vice President Engineering & Asset Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
For the agenda and free registration please click here