Warehouse Specialist II
College Station, Texas
- Drive between buildings to pick up or drop off material.
- Accurately receive, pick and issue material in support of manufacturing and quality needs.
- Perform system transactions and ensure the timely and accurate order fulfillment, documentation, closure of outstanding issues and effective inventory system.
- Receive, inspect, segregate and label incoming materials and ensure accurate inventory level to support manufacturing requirements.
- Comply with safe handling and storage requirements, cGMP/ISO, local & corporate policies, and environmental/other related regulations.
- Perform the coordination and monitoring of all inbound and outbound shipments, including the detailed packing and tracking of cold chain shipment.
- Review minimum and maximum stock levels and produce purchase requisitions to maintain the stocking level of core materials
- Perform cycle counting and inventory audits as required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate with experience in logistics/warehouse management is preferred
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) a plus
- Team player with demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP application software is a plus.
- Possess Valid driving license; candidates with a PSA forklift license a plus
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Must have a CDL and good driving record.
- Must be able work weekends, off-shifts, and overtime as required
- Handle and work with hazardous materials and chemicals per OSHA guidelines
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Lift up to 40 pounds unassisted and up to 60 pounds with assistance.
- Work in cold temperatures.
- Distinguish colors.
- Operate a forklift.
- Work in high places.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- High school diploma with at least (3) three years of warehousing experience.
- AA, AS or Biotech certificate from approved program with at least (1) one year of warehousing experience.
- BS/BA in a sciences or related field, and some related work experience.
- Commercial Driver License.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- SAP Experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.