Validation Engineer I
College Station, Texas
- Prepares and executes validation protocols
- Prepares validation final report packages
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of engineering principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Operation of test equipment such as: Kaye validator, fog machine, air sampling equipment
- Working on ladders.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline
- 0-2 years of validation experience
- cGMP experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.