Technical Writer – Program Management
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
The Technical Writer will support generation of all legal documents required by the Program Management team. This position will report directly to the Head of S&OP.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Draft Scope of Works (SOW), Change Orders (CO), Legal letters required by the Program Management Team.
• Collaborate with Commercial, Program Design, Program Management, Legal and Finance functional teams to ensure technical, legal and finance content is correct and approved by applicable functions. As applicable, this role will require direct client interaction during the SOW, CO development process.
• Manage seamless handover of legal documents to and from the Program Management Team.
• Propose updates to legal document templates as required.
• Ensure Salesforce is appropriately updated to reflect real-time contract status.
• Escalate to Head of S&OP, if there will be a delay to generation of legal documents.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or science is required.
• Minimum two years of experience in biologics drug development and/or contract manufacturing/testing organization.
• Excellent technical writing skills, IT skills using Microsoft packages (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project) required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in an environment that requires teamwork and the entrepreneurial/start-up mentality of “doing whatever it takes to get the job done” required.
• Strong customer-interaction skills required.
• Good understanding of program management and biologics drug development market/business required.
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.