Sr. Director – Human Resources
College Station, Texas
20% Organizational Design and Recruitment: Design, plan, develop, implement and maintain strategy and programs to recruit and retain top talented individuals from within the Biotechnology industry worldwide.
20% Policy Development and Implementation: Develop and implement human resource management policies and procedures which support the company’s objectives and comply with applicable laws and regulations. Monitor human resource programs and recommend changes to increase employee effectiveness. Design and direct programs to enhance employee morale, to promote positive employee relations, and to create and sustain a positive culture and climate. Participate in strategic planning, provide guidance on human resource issues, and work closely with senior staff to accomplish company objectives.
20% Compensation and Benefits: in conjunction with HLUS Shared Services, direct the development and administration of compensation and benefit programs, including base pay programs, incentive pay, performance appraisal and relocation programs consistent with applicable company policies, laws and regulations. Oversee the ongoing implementation and local administration of the HRIS system
20% Company Culture: create and maintain an environment that values and supports employee engagement and promotes a healthy organization by developing internal systems, programs, opportunities and events for FDBU employees
20% Compliance with Applicable Employment Laws: ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws in all company activities.
- Excellent written, oral communication and analytical skills required. Detailed knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high growth fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential information and situations.
- Also requires a demonstrated track record in the following key areas: Demonstrate support of aggressive growth, improvement and profit objectives.
- Experience and success developing and working in a matrix environment.
- Strong orientation for quality, compliance, business ethics and customer service.
- High level of integrity and personal responsibility. Demonstrated respect for individuals.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Record of innovation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior Lean Six Sigma background and certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building high performance teams.
- A strategic thinker, able to motivate, lead and develop subordinates and the site leadership.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Master degree in Human Resources, Organization Design or Psychology preferred.
A minimum of 10+ years in progressively responsible Human Resource positions with a minimum of 8-10 years in HR management roles. Experience in startup facilities (ground up) and building the organization in regards to hiring as well as overall culture direction and policy building in line with FDB principles.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.