Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Join FDB and join other motivated individuals who fuel one another’s passions in life-changing work! Our RTP, NC location is searching for a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator. The Senior Supply Chain Coordinator will develop and maintain integrated production planning and scheduling that encompasses materials to assure that supply targets are met. This position will be responsible for ordering and buying materials as well as tracking production and material consumption in applicable system.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop component and raw material plans to enable successful completion of the manufacturing plan.
- Maintain adequate levels of material in support of the manufacturing organization while adhering to corporate inventory objectives.
- Serve as a materials representative in the implementation of an Enterprise Resource planning system.
- Develop processes that enhance the materials process while streamlining day to day operations. Utilize MPS tools to collect, track, and communicate metrics regarding supply chain such as on time delivery, cycle times, level loading of work, or right first time work.
- Plan, order, and buy materials and consumables providing inventories necessary to meet supply targets while adhering to company corporate inventory objectives.
- Develop and execute integrated production planning and scheduling to enable successful completion of supply targets.
- Promote, support, and implement efficient usage of ERP system with the scope of Material Planning activities.
- Provide capacity and constraint analyses to create and maintain long term planning. Provide system expertise to assure all item setup, batch formulas, material allocation, consumption transactions, and other system activities are complete.
- Ensure material availability by coordinating delivery and release with the purchasing, warehousing, QA/QC, and Vendor departments while helping to resolve any problems associated with availability.
- Ensure Materials Requirements Planning System (MRP) is maintained commensurate with the corporate Master Production Schedule.
- Provide representation at client and project team meetings to maximize material’s ability to meet client expectations
- Other responsibilities or duties as may be required/requested.
- Bachelor Degree (science, business, or engineering preferred) plus 5 years related experience in planning/scheduling, materials management, purchasing, and/or project management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional planning and scheduling leadership with both internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Proven oral and written technical communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize tools required for scheduling/planning.
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Five years’ experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- APICS (Association for operations Management) Certification is preferred – CAM or CSCP.
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.