Senior Quality Assurance Associate
Grade – 32
Salary – £29,645 – £37,056
Contract – Permanent
Post Ref – 2020ATR433
Trusted for generations, we are a CDMO partner for life. Here at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), passion – what we call Genki – lives inside everything we do. This is your opportunity to push the boundaries of your potential to impact where we know it matters most: human lives.
Whilst working as a Senior QA Associate within the Supply Assurance Team, we want you to embrace your individuality, discover your purpose, and follow what energizes, fulfills, and inspires you every day.
This role provides QA oversight of our warehouse and supply chain and will also provide guidance to the site on policies and practices.
Reporting to the QA Associate Manager, the position will be a key member of the QASA team:
- Reviewing and approving quality documentation in line with local procedures to ensure a high quality standard and compliance to the regulations.
- In addition, the position will cover various QA systems such as; External Change Notifications, Vendor Complaints, Trackwise Events and Deviations, Materials Release, Risk Assessments and Qualification and Validation.
- You will be responsible for decision making on Supply Assurance and Warehouse oversight related matters and will be deputising for QA Associate Manager within these areas of responsibility
Qualification and Experience
- In order to fulfil this role the candidate must be flexible, self- motivated and have the ability to work without close supervision yet able to judge when advice/support is required and delivering quality accurate work.
- You will need to be able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of individuals across the whole of FDB.
- Possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of current GMP regulations and a minimum of 3 years of experience in working in a cGMP environment are essential.
- The candidate will have attained A-Level (or equivalent) qualifications ideally in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
We are a dynamic global company and our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
We are growing and we are growing fast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.
Our teams are proud to partner with innovative companies reimagining what’s possible in biopharmaceuticals. Every day at FDB is a day for improvement, each challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every moment is a chance to evolve together.
Why work with us?
At FDB, your passion – your Genki – is your power and we empower you to define what Genki means to you.
When you join us, we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer a structured new starter induction programme as well as on-going development training. In addition to this, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, healthcare, bikes, dental etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
For completed application forms, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org team no later than 12 noon on 29th January 2021.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.