SAP Master Data Management Specialist
We are looking for a new colleague in the Supply Chain organisation to provide knowledge and support within SAP Master Data Management. The position will be placed in a newly established SAP Master Data Management team and will report to the Manager of SAP Master Data Management and Supply Chain Compliance.
The Supply Chain organisation consists of 50 dedicated colleagues with a broad variety of educational backgrounds. Supply Chain consists of teams covering Planning, Sourcing, Strategic Planning & Analytics, SAP Master Data, Compliance and Warehousing.
About the team
The SAP Master Data Management team supports all the teams within the Supply Chain organisation and teams within Quality and Manufacturing with designing, developing and maintaining the SAP Master data in our SAP S4/Hana system. We have a close collaboration with all our internal customers and actively lead and/or participate in many cross functional assignments. This makes it a very exciting team to be part of, if you thrive in an environment where stakeholder collaboration is key. You will be part of a team that is very competent and works with a high level of independence and influence on their daily work.
About the role
Your daily tasks as SAP Master Data Management Specialist will include:
- Create, maintain and phase out master data in SAP throughout the life cycle of a product to support the key processes. These include but are not limited to new product launches, compliant product changes, introduction of new manufacturing resources and accurate phase out of products.
- Create and run queries in SAP to periodically review master data inconsistencies & drive resolution with stakeholders.
- Perform mass updates and complete data cleansing as needed.
- Support training and communication of functional master data governance including standards, definitions, processes, policies and tools to team members and stakeholders
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management, resolve master data issues, link master data between systems and ensure quality, compliance and consistency of master data.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision making.
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed while ensuring compliance and consistency of master data across business systems.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5+ years´ experience working with SAP master data within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree within Supply Chain Management, Production Engineering or other relevant educational background with experience as a SAP Master Data Analyst/Architect.
- Solid experience with Material Master, Bill of Material, Production Version and Recipe architecture is a requirement.
- Strong technical skills in working with and understanding systems, files structures and databases.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with Excel expert skills a plus.
- Strong Project management skills with the ability to plan, create, maintain and resolve open issues.
As a person you are able to prioritize tasks to meet defined timelines. You work analytically and are structured with a quality mind set. You enjoy working independently in a dynamic environment.
In addition, you’re good at leading and coordinating tasks in an open, agile and constructive environment. We expect you to have a high level of change readiness, have an innovative mind-set and also that you will take an active part in daily improvement processes.
You are a customer and service-minded team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by 30Nov20
For further details please contact Jennifer Santos, +45 25 66 30 22
Working at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a world leading cGMP Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) with over 25 years of experience. As a world leading CDMO we combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with state of the art GMP manufacturing, from our network of four global locations in the USA, UK and DK. We currently employ over 2,000 dedicated staff who have a reputation for excellent customer service, flexibility and responsiveness.
As part of FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies you will be an active contributor in the advancement of tomorrow’s medicine. We take pride in enriching our communities, caring for our environment and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. We invest in you and what you care about, getting the right work-life balance for your health, your family and your professional growth.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offers a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility, allowing you to grow and progress. We support our employees with programs that motivate and educate, promoting a healthy work-life balance that ultimately increases personal well-being and employee satisfaction.