Quality Control Project Coordinator
College Station, Texas
- Construct and maintain a QC Master Schedule
- Assists in preparing QC metrics on a monthly basis
- Alignment of QC Master Schedule to projected manufacturing and stability schedules
- Assist in generating POs for external testing
- Work directly with Contract laboratories to coordinate and monitor testing and release schedules.
- Work directly with customers to update and confirm schedules and deadlines
- Attend daily briefings and update as needed.
- Assist QC Director and QC Managers to oversee and coordinate departmental training
- Ability to work cross functionally with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Project Management to establish timelines
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be highly organized, driven, and possess the skills and capability to plan ahead and stay on schedule.
- Ability to evolve and adapt to new technologies to include electronic planning tools and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Computer skills a must-Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team or independent setting and collaborate with employees from various departments.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Ability to sit for long periods to work on a computer.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree in a scientific discipline
- GMP/GLP experience
- PMP Certificate
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.