QA Technical Specialist, ARP
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
We are ‘Advancing tomorrow’s medicines’ and making a real difference to the world in which we live. At Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, we partner with our clients to deliver recombinant proteins, viral vaccines and gene therapies to patients. As a Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and viral vectors with world class GMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines. We seek candidates with proven ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve optimized strategies, and execution programs with the ultimate goal of delivering products that transform the lives of patients.
The Quality Assurance group at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies is seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a QA Technical Specialist in our Contract Manufacturing site located in Research Triangle Park, NC. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert for Quality Assurance systems and compliance activities. This is a second shift position.
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Batch record review, including QA on the floor
- Deviation review and root cause analysis skills, including CAPA effectiveness
- Equipment and room release
- SAP for MBR approval
- Deviation and CAPA management, including trending / metrics
- Electronic systems – TrackWise, SAP, Master Control, Compliance Wire, LIMS
- The importance of being able to manage decisions within the SOP, standard practice, and regulatory framework.
- Being able to communicate cross-functionally in a positive, collaborative, inclusive and proactive manner
- Meet quality and compliance expectations for assigned areas on time, right-fire-time, and implement assigned compliance improvements
- Compliance area SME
- Keep current with required site training and internal compliance requirements for assigned compliance areas. Set, monitor, and report progress on goals and development activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Communicates cross functionally with peers and QA management in both oral and written form
- Under limited supervision, meet quality and compliance requirements in Multiple Compliance areas.
- cGMP Capability: Follow SOPs, understand and apply principles of Std Practices behind the SOPs
- Act as the SME for Specific Internal Compliance function with limited supervision
- Has problem solving skills to identify and solve problems within the SOP and Std Practice framework. Can lead small QA groups to investigate, recommend improvements to management, and monitor effectiveness of improvements including non-routine issues
- Can make decisions within the SOP and std practice framework for compliance areas in which they are an SME and can assist others in cross functional peer conflict resolution
- Demonstrates positive inclusive behaviors, consistently promotes positive team attitude, and supports business objectives.
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.