Program Manager – Technical Writer
College Station, Texas
- Ensure that the Technical and Legal content of all legal documents is correct and approved by relevant technical and legal lead.
- Actively update the legal document template with learning and most up to date best practice.
- Ensure salesforce is appropriately updated with all contracts pending signature, manage generation of reports and identify conflicts with the S&OP.
- Escalate to Head of S&OP or Head of Program Management, as applicable, if there will be a delay to generation of legal documents and propose mitigation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent IT Skills using Microsoft or similar software.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
- Ability to manage a team of Planners and stakeholders.
- Understanding of Quality systems and regulations.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience of owning short term planning systems.
- Experience working with legal documents.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of three years’ experience working on delivery in an equivalent industry.
- Relevant project management experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical development and manufacturing environment managing one or more projects of medium to high complexity.
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Certifications in Project/Risk Management or Lean Six Sigma.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA regulations.
- Previous Accounting/Finance/Budgeting experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.