People and Culture Specialist
College Station, Texas
- Help design, build and implement a progressive people strategy.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the FDB experience: Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Create, monitor and track employee engagement through an FDB pulse survey platform, and developing ways to continuously enhance.
- Plan and organize the FDB Global internal events and partner with the site HR teams to ensure alignment.
- Continue to create and improve the platform to support a healthy work life balance while supporting FDB overall goals and objectives.
- Analyze data to create and implement strategies to promote and achieve a culture of enriched, robust employee engagement supporting our business priorities.
- Diagnose root causes and create solutions that cultivate change, enrich our thriving culture, and assist employees in reaching their fullest potential.
- Implement longer term strategies to improve employee experiences that nurtures employee engagement to higher levels.
- Develop and deploy effective engagement surveys partnering with HR and other business functions to identify implementation opportunities and develop performance metrics to measure the success of your actions.
- Serve as an internal advisor initiating ideas across the organization that influence strategy, engagement, and a collaborative culture driving.
- Central to building FDB community by collaborating and partnering with the Head of People and Culture, GLT, SLT the other business functions namely HR as an Ambassador across these organizations by driving effective communication cadences and deploying aggressive techniques to overcome obstacles to change.
- Connect with cross-functional teams to understand sensitivities, priorities, and integrate enterprise themes.
- Stay informed about developments in the workplace, understand trends, and network with others in similar positions to bring the best solutions.
- Act as a champion and advocate of company core values, missions and culture.
- Support global policy implementation and compliance in partnership with local HR
- Manage through change and maintain trust and transparency across all current and future sites, levels and functions.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience supporting a team-based organization
- Experience creating and leading cross functional teams
- Thorough understanding of all employee data systems, including concepts of benefit programs, recruiting systems, HRIS system and Performance Management programs.
- Experience with employee relations preferred
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- BS/BA and 3-5 years of Human Resource/Culture building related experience or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.