Operations Resilience Manager
Billingham, Teesside, United Kingdom
Operations Resilience Manager
Grade – 36
Salary – £51,284 – £64,105
Contract – Permanent
Post Ref – 2020ATR432
We are a trusted CDMO partner for life. At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), we encourage you to discover what inspires you every day, to follow your passion and your power – what we call Genki.
The work we do has the potential to transform people’s lives and to impact where it matters most. Each day is an opportunity to push the boundaries of your potential, so join us in our newly created role as an Operations Resilience Manager and become part of a fast-growing global company, united by Genki.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for an Operational Resilience Manager to join the Company. As this role sits within a newly created team, one of the first tasks will be to recruit and manage a team to support the UK business as it grows and evolves.
Role and Responsibilities of an Operations Resilience Manager
- You will act as a subject matter expert across the business, and will be responsible for recruiting a team of investigators to support this drive
- You will be accountable for developing these investigative techniques across your team, as well as supporting the organisation with the same.
- You and your team will be responsible for maximizing organisational learning and improvement from critical deviations
- You will collaborate with the Operations and Quality teams to fully investigate significant unplanned events that may require global stakeholder engagement.
- You and your team will lead the presentation of complex investigations and recovery plans during times of inspection and audit.
Qualifications and Experience of an Operations Resilience Manager
To be successful in this post, it is essential that you have:
- A wealth of human performance experience
- Experience of being a proven expert investigator in a highly regulated environment
- Significant change management experience
- Experience and a passion about problem solving on a large scale
- An advanced understanding of how human factors influence the causal sequence that results in incident / unintended outcomes
We are a dynamic global company and our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
We are growing and we are growing fast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.
Our teams are proud to partner with innovative companies reimagining what’s possible in biopharmaceuticals. Every day at FDB is a day for improvement, each challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every moment is a chance to evolve together.
Why work with us?
At FDB, your passion – your Genki – is your power and we empower you to define what Genki means to you.
When you join us, we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer a structured new starter induction programme as well as on-going development training. In addition to this, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, healthcare, bikes, dental etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org team no later than 12 noon on 3rd February.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.