Materials Management Specialist (Temporary)
College Station, Texas
- Draft, implement and maintain warehousing procedures to include: receiving, quarantine, release, warehousing and logistics policies for GMP and Non-GMP material and supplies in a multi-client warehousing environment.
- Organize and conduct necessary training for warehousing operations.
- Create and maintain a qualified vendor list.
- Ensures proper function of equipment used to support warehousing operations.
- Receive, inspect, segregate and label incoming materials and ensure accurate inventory level to support manufacturing requirements.
- Perform system transactions and ensure the timely and accurate order fulfillment, documentation, closure of outstanding issues and effective inventory system.
- Comply with safe handling and storage requirements, cGMP/ISO, local & corporate policies, and environmental/other related regulations.
- Perform the coordination and monitoring of all inbound and outbound shipments, including the detailed packing and tracking of cold chain shipment.
- Perform cycle counting and inventory audits as required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Candidate with experience in logistics/warehouse management is preferred
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) a plus
- Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP application software is a plus.
- Possess Valid class 3 driving license; candidates with a PSA forklift license a plus
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Handle and work with hazardous materials and chemicals per OSHA guidelines
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Lift up to 40 pounds unassisted and up to 60 pounds with assistance.
- Work in cold temperatures.
- Distinguish colors.
- Operate a forklift.
- Work in high places.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- High school diploma with at least 2 years of warehousing experience preferably in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.