Manufacturing – Associate Process Engineer
College Station, Texas
Develop and maintain equipment and unit operation standards and procedures utilizing 4M (Man, Materials, Machinery and Methods) approach including:
- Support new equipment purchasing, URS creation and or revision, equipment qualification and procedure creation and or revision.
- Creation and or revision of recipe or methods for various platforms.
- Review and/or Approve equipment qualification limits.
- Review Calibration Tolerances and Approve Out of Tolerance Investigations
- Develop and approve procedures for new equipment being introduced into the plant.
- Support new product transfer by creation or revision of the Process Consumable List
- Create and or revise item specifications packages, work with vendors in obtaining required documentation to support item specifications and development of new drawings in support of item specifications.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to train others to perform to cGMP standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good self-discipline and attention to detail; ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must have flexible work hours – must be willing to work outside of normally-scheduled hours as necessary; including opportunities for alternative shift-hours and weekends as required.
- Experience working in cleanroom environments under sterile or aseptic conditions; must have experience in engineering standards required for this type of operation.
- Must have good planning skills and must be willing to interface with and guide colleagues in many different roles and functions throughout the manufacturing facilities.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching above shoulders and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds, on occasion.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or other related field and 1 year of technical experience; OR
- Associate’s degree in Science, Engineering or other related field and 2 years of technical experience; OR
- High School/GED with 4 years of technical experience.
- Experience in developing training materials.
- Experience conducting and evaluating training.
- Experience with laboratory and or manufacturing instruments/equipment.
- Previous leadership roles.
- GMP experience
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.