ePMO Project Manager
College Station, Texas
- Taking direction from the Director of ePMO and Project Delivery – US, oversee the delivery of both strategic and operational change projects within the ePMO
- Follow the ePMO and Operational and Business Excellence ways of workingto deliver projects on time, on budget and to specification.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Contribute to good customer service by ensuring the seamless transition of a project from initiation, through detailed planning and design, to implementation, and closing.
- Strong use of process thinking and skill to develop clear and concise problems statements.
- Developing a critical path of key activities, providing planning support and identifying and managing dependencies across the plans.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities. Liaise with third parties to agree responsibilities for deliverables and track progress against milestones.
- Manage the project budget on a day-to-day basis. Perform day-to-day control of a project including preparing and presenting progress/issues/budget to the appropriate steering committee.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored. Track and report on project delivery and progress, and identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Provide estimates of workload and costs for activities and tasks within a project or sub-project.
- Analyzing complex situations and issues, and managing stakeholder requirements. Working in a matrix-managed environment with competing change needs and drivers. Influencing a wide range of stakeholders (up to GLT level) to manage conflicting requirements, demands and priorities.
- Matrix-managing teams undergoing substantial change as part of the global transformation effort, and building collaborative and high-performing teams through this change. Provide on-the-job training to and motivate other team members, providing support, guidance and assistance as required to meet project objectives.
- Communicating across a wide span: engaging internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to those proposed solutions at the appropriate level of the organization.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade, especially at a senior level
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to provide leadership to a project team
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to adjust personal style when dealing with different individuals
- Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory
- 5+ years’ experience successfully leading Operational Excellence, global projects, or cross-functional and high value projects
- Experience mentoring project team members or new project managers
- Experience of using a wide range of project management tools and techniques consistent with lean, six sigma, and Agile methodologies
- Change management experience
- Experience working within a Biotech/Pharma organization.
- Experience working within a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization.
- Green, Black, or Master Black belt certification.
- Experience delivering training.
- PMP certification.
- Experience with relevant project management software (MS Project, etc).
- Evidence of continued professional development.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.