Strategic Growth Business Project Manager
College Station, Texas
The focus of the Strategic Growth Business PMs will be to forecast the anticipated demands of the market and our client portfolio, to develop business growth strategy and ensure that we make wise investments today to ensure success for our future. Working in conjunction with the Strategic Business Development (SBD) and leading a core team of functional specialists, the SGB PM is responsible for development of the service offering, strategy and business plan to meet the MTP and LTP targets. They will provide complete, periodic, situational analyses for the service offering including KPI achievement, financial performance, asset status and occupancy along with market trends, customer trends, technology and competitor trends. Working with SBD they will influence changes to business activities, strategic growth options, including organic and inorganic growth options, specific sales activity, and specific marketing activity based on their knowledge and data collected for each BSG. Each SGB PM is responsible for managing and influencing key senior stakeholders, in particular site Senior Leadership Teams (SLT’s.) Finally, working closely with the VP Global Business Change (VP GBC), the SGB PMs will track the implementation of any projects that are sanctioned by the ELT to meet the growth plans for a specific business area, to ensure commercial activities are aligned.
- Responsible (with the ELT being accountable) for the development of the growth strategy for each BSG
- Develop a charter and governance process for each BSG in agreement with VP-EBP and key stakeholders
- Responsible for the implementation of and lead on the continual execution of BSG meetings & processes
- Work with nominated SBD Lead to assemble and present market and situational analysis data to support the development of the business strategy.
- Establish and maintain BSG data and associated processes in collaboration with CBO, VP EBP and VP SBD.
- Track, collate and report operational and financial performance data for the BSG at an agreed interval.
- Manage and influencing key stakeholders to ensure the establishment and success of the BSG process
- In conjunction with the VP Global Marketing develop the BSG communication plans
- Maintain a process of collating and sharing BSG data and plans for the preparation of the consolidated FDB Business growth plan
- Track strategic projects sanctioned for the BSG, to enable product or service launch working with the global marketing team
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- Highly driven & commercially minded individual who demonstrates strong self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building positive long lasting client relationships
- Ability to influence senior managers and leaders from across FDB.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders and across all areas of the business
- Demonstrates at least a basic understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry and service selling, with an ability and attitude to learn more advanced topics and concepts
- Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and resilient in the face of challenges or set backs
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field with with 8 years of industry experience with at least 3 years in relevant technology and application and ideally 2 years + working within FDB
- Proven track record of excellent Stakeholder Management
- Familiarity with the FDB global organization
- Proven ability to develop and manage processes with an “eye for detail”
- Proven presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders and across all areas of the business.
- Customer centricity and strong alignment to FDB core values essential
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.