Director – Global Alliance Management
Teesside, United Kingdom
We are a trusted CDMO partner for life. At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), we encourage you to discover what inspires you every day, to follow your passion and your power – what we call Genki.
The work we do has the potential to transform people’s lives and to impact where it matters most. Each day is an opportunity to push the boundaries of your potential, so join us as a Global Alliance Management Director and become part of a fast-growing global company, united by Genki.
This is a global position that will support all four sites (FDBU, FDBT, FDBK, and FDBD). This position can be based at any of our locations around the globe. Benefits and compensation will be governed by the location that you are based from and considered your home site.
- Work with Executive Director, Global Alliance Manager to develop and implement strategies to support the growth of FDB aligned with the near term, mid-term and long term plans.
- Leverage relationships with Pharma and Key accounts to identify trends and needs of the market and provide feedback to the FDB Strategic Business Development group to support continued investment and business diversification.
- Organize and Lead Joint Steering Committee (JSC) meetings for P&K Accounts as well as attend relevant Joint Project Team Meetings as necessary.
- Work with broader commercial team and Program Management teams on relationships impacted by P&K accounts.
- Partner with the Marketing Team, to develop and implement strategies to support the growth of FDB Key Commercial Accounts.
- Negotiation/re-negotiation commercial contracts with P&K accounts including MSA’s, CSA’s, Scopes (as appropriate), equipment/capital purchases, etc.
- Coordinate and Lead major on site customer visits.
- Establish and maintain horizontal and vertical relationship with P&K Accounts including C-suite, procurement, decision makers and influencers.
- Ensure the Company Values are driven throughout the business to ensure the Company vision becomes a reality
- Allocate leads, clients, RFP’s (requests for proposal) to Commercial Directors within Region to ensure an adequate distribution of the work load in line with individual capabilities.
We are a dynamic global company and our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
We are growing and we are growing fast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.
Our teams are proud to partner with innovative companies reimagining what’s possible in biopharmaceuticals. Every day at FDB is a day for improvement, each challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every moment is a chance to evolve together.
Why work with us?
At FDB, your passion – your Genki – is your power and we empower you to define what Genki means to you.
When you join us, we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer a structured new starter induction programme as well as on-going development training. In addition to this, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, healthcare, bikes, dental etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
For more information, please see full description at the bottom of the advert.
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com