Commercial Development Manager
Teesside, United Kingdom
We are a trusted CDMO partner for life. At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), we encourage you to discover what inspires you every day, to follow your passion and your power – what we call Genki.
The work we do has the potential to transform people’s lives and to impact where it matters most. Each day is an opportunity to push the boundaries of your potential, so join us as Commercial Development Manager (Viral Vector, Global) and become part of a fast-growing global company, united by Genki.
This is a global position that will support all four sites (FDBU, FDBT, FDBK, and FDBD). This position can be based at any of our locations around the globe. Benefits and compensation will be governed by the location that you are based from and considered your home site.
- Know and understand FDB business and communicate that knowledge to potential customers
- Establish relationship with technical and business leaders and technical experts within FDB to ensure full and timely support for new business acquisition
- Ensure continuing flow of information to business and technical leaders about Territory, customer pipeline and new business acquisition efforts
- Follow any procedures established for Sales and Marketing team, such as utilizing appropriate forms for client meetings, following proposal approval process, providing conference feedback using approved format, following procedures for travel booking, etc.
- Meet the objectives defined in the annual sales plan
- Support Sr. Director of Commercial Development (Director) and Sr. VP of Commercial (SVP) in achieving departmental and company objectives.
- Assist in development of an overall company sales plan
- Provide regular updates on Territory and potential customers as required by management
- Help Marketing develop and maintain an attractive, timely and effective marketing message and appropriate promotional materials
- Assist in development of standard company business presentation and deliver such standard presentation at client meetings or as required by management
We are a dynamic global company and our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
We are growing and we are growing fast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.
Our teams are proud to partner with innovative companies reimagining what’s possible in biopharmaceuticals. Every day at FDB is a day for improvement, each challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every moment is a chance to evolve together.
Why work with us?
At FDB, your passion – your Genki – is your power and we empower you to define what Genki means to you.
When you join us, we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be. We offer a structured new starter induction programme as well as on-going development training. In addition to this, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, healthcare, bikes, dental etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
For further information, please see the job description attached to the advert.
For completed applications, please email to:firstname.lastname@example.org