College Station, Texas
- Perform calibration department planning/scheduling for monthly scheduled and unscheduled calibrations.
- Process Blue Mountain (CCMS) calibration work requests, change requests, asset inductions, asset creation, MDT creation and event scheduling.
- Perform duties involved in off-site vendor calibrations: Procure quotes, initiate purchase requisitions, ship to vendors, receive back from service, review the vendor documents and complete the work orders.
- Perform duties involved in on-site vendor calibrations: Procure quotes, initiate purchase requisitions, schedule work, escort vendors, review the vendor documents and complete the work orders.
- Assists the Calibration Supervisor, Manager or subject matter expert(s), and quality teams to resolve deviations and track closures of any associated corrective actions.
- May assist the Supervisor/Manager with authoring, reviewing, and approving, SOPs and Work Instructions for both original and periodic updates.
- Review/approve completed calibration records for accuracy and completeness, as needed.
- Maintain inventory of consumable standards, MSDS sheets and calibration supplies as needed.
- Archive hard copy calibration certificates for record retention.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A good general knowledge of calibration procedures and techniques.
- Must have good planning skills and willing to interface with and support team members in many different roles and functions throughout the manufacturing facilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and experience applying these skills to resolve technical problems.
- Must have flexible work hours – must be willing to work outside of normally-scheduled hours as necessary; including opportunities for alternative shift-hours and weekends as required.
- Ability to work with a CCMS system.
- Understand calibration documentation requirements for cGMP facility
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Lift up to 50 pounds, briefly, on occasion.
- Climb ladders and stairs of various heights.
- Be exposed to wet or humid conditions.
- Be exposed to outdoor weather conditions
- Be exposed to noisy environments.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of two (1) year experience in planning/scheduling; OR
- Associates degree with minimum of three (3) years’ experience in planning/scheduling; OR
- High School Diploma or equivalent military training with a minimum five (5) years’ experience in planning/scheduling.
- Experience with calibration procedures and methods.
- Experience working with CCMS programs such as Blue Mountain RAM.
- Experience in a cGMP regulated industry.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.