Automation SME in Technical Support Finished Goods Manufacturing (FGM)
As we continue to enhance and expand our capabilities, we are looking for people who share our passion, drive, and energy – what we call Genki – to join our Technical Support FGM team in Hillerød.
Technical Support FGM – your new team
The Technical Support FGM team in Hillerød consists of 9 highly skilled and experienced employees. We work in a busy, dynamic and inspiring environment and we will, over the coming years, expand our services to include technical support of the new Fill Finish plant.
The Technical Support FGM team will with open positions filled consists of 9 dedicated employees; 4 mechanical SMEs, 1 Automation SME, 1 Mechanical Plant Engineer, 1 Automation specialist and 1 Supervisor, who enjoy working within the dynamic field of Pharma Finished Goods Manufacturing.
As a team we strive to increase equipment performance of the 8 production lines to world class level. We use production data as a key cornerstone in everything we do and are proud of our technical continuous improvement program track record of success.
We have a close collaboration across the team with focus on teamwork, acknowledgement of the individuals and their ideas, humor and the courage to see mistakes as potential learning situations.
About the position
Your primary tasks will, amongst other, be:
- Perform automation support and automation improvements in FGM as automation specialist SME in collaboration with the automation specialist.
- Support all automation Investigations and automation production issues in FGM.
- In collaboration with the automation specialist drive Automation Improvement Focus systematically across all FGM automation systems.
- Execute automation projects as project manager and executer in Technical support FGM
- Execute automation project support external projects etc. MSAT projects and CAPEX projects
If you can see yourself in this role, then we can offer an exciting and challenging job in a company with a very exciting future with many new partners and products (e.g. medicines for COVID-19) and great possibilities for personal development. Just as important you will join a great team of very competent and engaged employees full of humor.
The ideal candidate has
- A minimum 2-5 year proven track record within the automation/IT Pharma space including serialization (Uhlmann system).
- Use to balance between being a self-driven specialist, delegating and managing external workforce on specific tasks.
- Has an eye for both the theoretical and practical sides of an issue/task meaning solving the issue along with ensuring the documentation level is kept up to par
- Being able to manage stakeholders from floor level to equipment owners
- Taking pride in being customer focused, having Genki (enthusiasm) and pushing towards tomorrows technical solutions
We are screening applications on a continuous basis so please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. For further details, please contact Technical Support FGM Sr. Supervisor Jonas Højslet +45 25663020
Working at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a world leading cGMP Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) with over 25 years of experience. As a world leading CDMO we combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with state of the art GMP manufacturing, from our network of four global locations in the USA, UK and DK. We currently employ over 2,000 dedicated staff who have a reputation for excellent customer service, flexibility and responsiveness.
As part of FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies you will be an active contributor in the advancement of tomorrow’s medicine. We take pride in enriching our communities, caring for our environment and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. We invest in you and what you care about, getting the right work-life balance for your health, your family and your professional growth.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offers a healthy work environment that promotes individual responsibility, allowing you to grow and progress. We support our employees with programs that motivate and educate, promoting a healthy work-life balance that ultimately increases personal well-being and employee satisfaction.