As we continue to enhance and expand our capabilities, we are looking for automation engineers who share our passion, drive, and energy – what we call Genki – to join our team. We have currently to open positions in our team: Automation Project Engineer and Automation Lead Engineer.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a trusted partner to prominent biotech developers and pharmaceutical companies. Customer trust, digitalization, best place to work and expansion of capacity and capabilities are cornerstones of the FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies strategy in Denmark.
The current organization in Hillerød is approximately 800 employees and will grow significantly as we invest DKK 6 billion in capacity and capability expansions over the coming years. The site will over the coming years receive new molecules for production where EHS plays a role in the transfer of molecules to the site.
About the department
You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues. The department is responsible for the automation systems used on the site and implement changes to support the new products being produced. The department also takes part of minor and major expansion projects on the site.
About the roles
Automation Project Engineer
You will be part of the IT and Automation team in the Drug Substance Manufacturing (DSM) Expansion project, and responsible for the following:
- Manage scope and vendor deliverables both from a technical and project management point of view.
- Ensure the project provides the deliverables in time and budget at the right quality.
- Manage stakeholders so they are informed about the project decisions
Automation Lead Engineer
You will be part of the DeltaV team, and responsible for following:
- Automation lead on tech transfer processes and the related changes.
- Configuration of DeltaV procedural & physical model.
- Manage vendors and/or contractors.
- Support daily manufacturing and supporting teams.
- Understand the process requirements and implement a robust solution in collaboration with stake holders.
- Work as per defined procedures and ensure a validated state for automation systems.
Qualifications and Education
You have a:
- Academic degree within engineering or similar
- + 5 years of experience from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Knowledge of batch processes, GMP, GAMP and the S88 standard
- Ability to work under short timelines within a manufacturing environment
- Collaborative attitude with the willingness to work with partners in other countries
- Ability to organize personal tasks
- Ability to hold the role as technical lead
We are looking for someone who is motivated by a high activity level and who can set direction within the area of responsibilities.
We expect you to have a quality mindset, focus on keeping promises and deadlines and take part in the social life at work.
Please write in your cover letter which position you are applying for and upload your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible as we screen applications on an ongoing basis. Deadline November 27.
For more information about this role please contact Jakob Helsø phone number +45 3031 3864 (Automation Lead Engineer) or Jacob Vejby Grønnegaard phone number +45 4222 5647 (Automation Project Engineer)
We offer the chance to be part of a global workplace where passion, drive and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Deeply committed to diversity and inclusion, we ensure that everyone no matter their background or gender has an opportunity to develop. We take pride in enriching our communities, caring for our environment, and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations.
We aim to foster a collaborative, innovative and rewarding environment, where diverse perspectives and people come together united by a common purpose and shared values. We pursue our fullest potential as individual contributors and team members. We strive to be the employer of choice and offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Working at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is an industry-leading Biologics Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with locations in Hillerød, Denmark, Teesside, UK, RTP, North Carolina and College Station, Texas, USA.
We use our skills, dedication and ambition to enable impact for the world’s most innovative biotech and biopharma companies reimagining healthcare’s potential. We work across the entire lifecycle of our customers’ products – enabling success throughout.
Every cure, vaccine, biologic, and advancement we contribute to starts with our people and our passion. We fuel one another’s passion, help accelerate progress, expand capabilities, strengthen innovation, and improve processes to improve lives.
Our manufacturing site in Hillerød, Denmark, brings together a complete range of expertise, capabilities and technologies to manufacture advanced biologics. As we continue to enhance and expand our capabilities, we are looking for people who share our passion, drive, and energy – what we call Genki – to join our team.