Senior Financial Analyst
College Station, Texas
- Responsible for coordinating the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process as well as monthly management reports.
- Ensure the accounting of revenues and expenses are performed in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner in conformity with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports and related analyses in accordance with GAAP on a timely basis including but not limited to, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements, income and cost variance analysis, account reconciliations, and respond to account and financial change inquires, and perform complex, professional level accounting on special projects.
- Data extraction and analysis of financial information to enable supportable management decisions.
- Review accounting and administrative support related to capital contracts/projects.
- Accountable for the accuracy of cost elements related to the contracts and preparation of consolidated invoices according to contracting terms and conditions and Cost Accounting Standards.
- Accountable for delivery of monthly reports to various stakeholder according to pre-determined schedules.
- Manage compliance to Cost Accounting Standards and FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas rules and SOP’s.
- Manage subcontractor invoices and review for compliance to contract terms.
- Review monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations and tracking of actuals to plan.
- Prepares memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as needed, including drafting policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Coordinate preparation for external audits, filing of tax returns and property tax renditions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and documentation in compliance with statutory requirements and Company policies.
- Development of financial reports via SAP software or excel spreadsheets to support reporting needs of FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented with advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and database.
- Ability to drive performance, influence and lead others in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work across functional and intercompany boundaries, develop and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external business customers.
- Demonstrated analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent coaching and team building skills.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance with eight (8) years of demonstrated relevant experience with previous work in financial analysis, budgeting, or forecasting.
- Experience with SAP software in a multinational corporate environment.
- Experience with developing cost proposals and business volumes in response to RFPs.
- Experience working in a GMP environment is considered a plus.
- Broad knowledge of business case analysis, KPIs, dashboard reporting, and revenue/expense/ capital analysis preferred.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.