College Station, Texas
- Develop, implement and coordinate all security-related activities.
- Develop and maintain, according to business changes, a comprehensive security and emergency plan.
- Monitor Homeland Security Threat Levels and evaluate the situation and take necessary actions to inform Senior Leadership and employees, if needed, of the potential threat.
- Support and recommend if actions to heightened security are necessary to reduce vulnerability and increase response capability during periods of the alerts.
- Support Business Continuity Plan.
- Establish liaison and regular communications with local law enforcement.
- Incorporate security awareness and response procedures into employee training programs.
- Support and enforce the required background check to contractors and vendors in conjunction with the FDBT HR department.
- Provide appropriate signs to the campus.
- Maintain instruction detection systems in buildings and sensitive areas.
- Keep vehicles away from critical areas. Deny access to suspicious vehicles.
- Manage and limit access to contractors, vendors and temporary employees as required.
- Install, maintain and regularly test security and emergency communications systems to ensure functionality.
- Encourage employees to report any suspicious activities.
- Monitor surveillance systems for functionality and operability.
- Train and monitor security staff.
- Support Cybersecurity with adequate policies, procedures and culture with the IT department.
- Assist in incident response measures, prepare procedures and resources to manage and communicate during security incidents.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, technical aptitude, and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Must be results driven and goal oriented with the ability to manage risks.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate within cross-functional teams and to upper management.
- Ability to organize and present technical overviews to engineering staff, cross functional departments, and upper management.
- Maintains effective relationships across functional units gaining their trust and respect.
- Puts accomplishing the goals of the group ahead of accomplishing individual goals.
- Openly shares knowledge/information needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Prior experience managing outside security contractors.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and SharePoint and other most common applications for analysis/problem resolution.
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements to vendors and manufacturers.
- Support and supervise activities outside normal business hours as needed, during night time and weekends.
- Problem-solving mentality to creatively troubleshoot unexpected process or equipment issues.
- Must be energetic, positive, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping, climbing and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Be exposed to noisy environments.
- Travel time up to 10%.
- Support company activities 24/7.
- Attendance is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Administration or related field;
- 8 years of relevant security experience;
- American Society for Industrial Security Accreditation and /or Certified Department of Homeland Security;
- Hold Certifications from the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) and / or International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) or been able to get the certifications within 12 months after hiring.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Experience with FDA/regulatory audits.
- Strong experience with security systems.
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA regulations.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.