Information Technology – Systems Administrator
College Station, Texas
- Designs, implements and maintains information systems best suited to the operational needs of the business by consulting with owners, users and information technology staff.
- Writes documentation and trains users and IT staff on systems and applications.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems and applications
- Setup, configure and maintain hardware for systems.
- Participates in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’
- Analyzes and documents problems with vendor‐supplied software, and generates documentation for submission of software problems to vendor; contacts outside resources for input into resolving software problems, and applies corrective
- Coordinates support activities with network services and information systems
- Provides updates, status and completion information to IT Manager and users as necessary.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to quickly identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, manage competing demands and handle frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Regularly lift up to 20 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- May be required to gown up or wear proper PPE depending upon location of equipment.
- Attendance is required.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Information Systems or related degree with at least three (3) years of experience working in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of IT applications, systems, networks, personal computers and other software; OR
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems, or related degree with at least five (5) years of experience working in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of IT applications, systems, networks, personal computers and other software; OR
- High School diploma or GED with at least eight (8) years of experience working in the implementation, operation and troubleshooting of IT applications, systems, networks, personal computers and other software.
- Certifications such as MCSE: Core Infrastructure, Comptia Server+, VMWare:VCA, and MCSE: Sharepoint.
- Experience with systems such as lab managementsystems, Microsoft: SharePoint, Microsoft: SCCM, VMWare Horizon, VMWare vSphere, Veeam, and Storage systems.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.