PDA Webinar: Mitigating Shortages of Critical Manufacturing Supplies During a Global Pandemic
June 07, 2021
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is delighted to be presenting at PDA.
Join us Monday, June 7, 2021, 10 am-11:30 am EDT
Morten Munk, Global Alliance Management, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Hillerød, Denmark will be presenting on COVID-19 impact on material supply – an end-user perspective followed by a panel discussion.
General areas that will be covered:
- Overview of the magnitude and impact of manufacturing and laboratory consumable shortages, including the review of a benchmarking survey completed by Chief Quality Officers (via PwC) from some of the top pharmaceutical companies
- An end-user perspective on the current impact of COVID-19 on material supply and potential mitigation strategies
- Case Study: Focus on process change to mitigate a shortage of filters, including technical risk assessment and related post approval change considerations
- Potential strategies to reduce regulatory barriers to needed post approval changes
- Q&A with a panel of subject matter and health authority experts
For registration please visit PDA