Festival of Biologics USA
March-April 29-01, 2021
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is delighted to be a Platinum Sponsor at Festival of Biologics USA, March 29 – April 1, 2021. Stop by our virtual exhibit connect with the Commercial Development team to learn more about our capabilities and how we could help you advance and deliver tomorrow’s medicines.
Join us March 30, 2021, 11:00 am – 11:20 am EST
Francisco Gonzalez, PhD, Associate Principal Scientist, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Research Triangle Park, NC will be presenting on Moving beyond conventional analytical approaches to uncover what your antibody hides from you.
In this presentation, he will be discussing:
- Proteins have personalities which are governed by physico-chemical properties. These influence behaviors such as self-association and propensity to aggregate which can impact on safety, efficacy and long term stability
- Monitoring such properties can be challenging but is critical to the development of suitable formulations from commencing early process development through to manufacturing
- This case study for an engineered monoclonal antibody shows how sub-visible particle analysis, composition gradient multi-angle light scattering and dynamic light scattering reveal features which may be missed by other biophysical techniques
Join the Panel Discussion: Women and diversity in science – opportunities in biopharma
March 31, 2021 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm ET
Christine Vannais, COO, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Research Triangle Park, NC will be a panelist.
During this panel, they will be discussing:
- Experiences that have influenced thinking around gender in the workplace
- How companies are promoting diversity in the workplace
- How can we advocate change, successes, and challenges?
Join the Panel Discussion: Manufacturing challenges, risks, and strategies
April 1, 2021 11:20 am -12:00 pm EST
Thomas Page PhD, VP, Engineering and Asset Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station, TX will be a panelist.
For the complete agenda and registration information go to Festival of Biologics