BioInsights Webinar: Applying Warp Speed lessons to your ATMP manufacturing facility
May 12, 2021
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is delighted to be presenting at BioInsights webinar sponsored by CRB.
Join Us Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Time: 8:00 PDT; 11:00 EDT; 16:00 BST; 17:00 CEST
Applying Warp Speed lessons to your ATMP manufacturing facility
- Thomas Page – Vice President – Engineering & Asset Development at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- James Bornholdt – Architect at CRB
- Charles Heffernan – Director at CRB
- Jarrod Wrampe – Process Utility Engineer at CRB
Many of the life sciences trends that are driving innovation today were here pre-COVID, but the pandemic was an accelerant. This is true of the vaccine research that is moving at rapid speed to curb this acute global crisis, but it doesn’t stop there. The same tide is lifting all areas of the life sciences industry. This is particularly true for advanced therapy medicinal products.
The pandemic is pushing the envelope on speed-to-market to the point that facility design and construction may be experiencing a paradigm shift. The tried-and-true approach needs to be revisited as Operation Warp Speed is demanding the biopharmaceutical industry to navigate uncharted territory.
During this webinar, we will highlight lessons learned from a Warp Speed project and provide advice and new approaches on how to apply these lessons to the future of ATMP manufacturing.
Attendees will learn about:
- Challenges and solutions from a COVID-19 Warp Speed project
- Code, safety and regulatory considerations to keep your project on track
- Practical advice to apply as the future of our industry navigates a paradigm shift