BIO International 2023
June 05-08, 2023
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is delighted to attend BIO 2022, June 5th-8th, 2023 in Boston, Ma. Stop by booth 865 in the BioProcess Zone, book a meeting with our team by searching FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies in one-to-one partnering. Learn more about FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies’ capabilities and how we can help you advance and deliver tomorrow’s medicines.
Meet our Experts~In Booth Presentations
Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2 PM
Katherine Bowers, Ph.D., Principal Scientist/Group Leader Analytical & Formulation Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina is presenting on Advancing Tomorrow’s protein therapeutics with a strong Formulation to protect them.
- Join us for a fun and interactive scientific discussion on the protein molecules we have gained experience for process development and manufacturing and what factors contribute to their unique personalities that are critical to maintain molecular stability and efficacy
Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 11AM
David Bolish, Site Head, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, California will be Introducing FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies’ Cell Therapy Services
- Join us to learn about our cell therapy capabilities, including allogeneic and autologous cell therapy manufacturing, process development, product distribution, and commercially certified quality systems.
Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 2 PM
Francisco Gonzalez, Ph.D., Associate Director, Strategic Technical Marketing, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is presenting on Supporting Novel and Emerging Trends in Microbial Biologics.
- Microbial biologics are a crucial part of the biopharmaceutical industry and new trends and opportunities are emerging in the field.
Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 11 AM
Greg W. Adams, Ph.D., Senior Director, Global Analytical Strategy & Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Rearch Triangle Park, North Carolina is presenting on Advancing Tomorrow’s CMC journey with leading edge analytical approaches.
- Learn how FDB integrates analytical CMC into all stages of the biopharmaceutical lifecycle.
Wednesday, June 8, 2023 at 2 PM
Fay Saunders, Ph.D., is Director of Mammalian Cell Culture Process Development at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, United Kingdom is presenting on Novel antibodies: Application of efficient strategies for the development of more complex biotherapeutics.
- The Apollo™X expression system and associated technologies provide versatile solutions that are compatible with a diverse range of biotherapeutics.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies activities at BIO