- Assist with preparing and executing validation protocols.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining validation final report packages.
- Assist with troubleshooting and investigating validation-related issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Operation of test equipment such as: Kaye validator, fog machine, air sampling equipment
- Working on ladders.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- High School diploma or GED and 3 years of experience; OR
- Associates degree in a science or engineering related field and 1 year of experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.