FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is looking for a proficient and dependable Trade Show Coordinator to join our global marketing team to support trade show and event management to be located in College Station, TX. This individual will be responsible for coordinating and supporting our Sales Team at international or national industry trade shows and at local regional events. Additional duties include pre-conference preparation, post-conference reporting, and to work with a keen eye to advance all processes which requires meticulous detail to make the department stronger and more effective.
We are ‘Advancing tomorrow’s medicines’ and making a real difference to the world in which we live. At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, we partner with our clients to deliver recombinant proteins, viral vaccines and gene therapies to patients. As a Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and viral vectors with world class GMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines. We seek candidates with proven ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve optimized strategies, and execution programs with the ultimate goal of delivering products that transform the lives of patients.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
- Support Senior Global Marketing Director in achieving departmental and company objectives.
- Support Global Marketing Manager to support business growth by providing professional marketing communication expertise.
- Execute all events and trade shows with the highest standards in planning, organization, genki and in accordance with the FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies brand, image, and vision.
- Coordinate, organize and manage all national trade shows (currently around 50 per year)
- Collaborate and lead conference planning and logistics with Sales Team
- Provide clear communication attend weekly marketing meetings, to provide upcoming event planning status and marketing updates.
- Assist the Marketing Specialist in executing the events.
- Coordinating event details between FDB and our exhibition vendor, while staying within budget.
- Ensure marketing collateral are up-to-date and in-stock as needed.
- Update the Salesforce CRM system with timely leads from events and use Salesforce reporting features to assist the Marketing Director in tracking event ROI
- Applying measurement tools to evaluate and improve effectiveness of trade shows/conferences. Track, review, monitor and analyze lead generation metrics to show positive ROI.
- Manage the trade show budget and innovate to maximize ROI on event expenses
- During off-peak travel/event season, provide support to the Marketing and Sales teams with additional tasks
Knowledge And Experience
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar. Individuals with Life Sciences degrees are also encouraged to apply
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing operations; experience with trade show coordination and management is preferred
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Reporting skills for analysis of performance metrics and optimization recommendations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Google G Suite (Google Drive, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides)
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM Application
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Goal driven with a strong work ethic, thrives on constructive feedback
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while strictly adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team as well as independently in a self-directed manner; all while regularly communicating project progress.
- Experience coordinating calendars and deployment schedules, proofreading, and organizing/distributing content with the utmost attention to detail.
- Employee may occasionally be expected to work outside of regular work hours and/or on weekend
- Expected travel time for this position is up to 20-30% depending on events season fluctuations
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.