Stability Analysts (x2)
Post Ref – Permanent – 2019ATR047
Post Ref – 12 Month Temporary – 2019ATR033
Salary – £23,012 – £28,765
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies specialises in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offer stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham and Wilton UK, North Carolina and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for 2 Stability Analysts (1 permanent and 1 temporary – 12 months) to join the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Stability Team:
- Perform analytical work to support Biologics manufacturing and ASG projects, while complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products.
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations, using root cause analysis, quality risk assessment tools and CAPA’s.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below;
- cGMP analytical activities (good documentation practices)
- Biology/Chemistry degree or a good understanding of analytical techniques with at least 2 years of experience in this field.
- A proven ability to follow methods
- Self-organisation and self-motivation.
- The ability to communicate well.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, dental plan etc
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR & OD Team no later than 12 noon on Friday 9th August 2019 email@example.com
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.