Your primary tasks will be to support innovation and standardization projects for production with special focus on digitalization. In this role you will be supporting our Drug Substance Manufacturing (DSM) with establishing data sources by profiling complex data sets in high quality to be accessible for reporting and analysis – both standard data sets and ad hoc requirements.
Furthermore you will work with stakeholders to capture requirements for data sets and visualization, setup standards and guidelines for visualization and data utilization, ensure integrity and quality of data sets as well as supporting internal customers on exiting data sets and visualizations.
- Work with stakeholders to identify needs for data and use different tools to extract data, e.g. Alteryx and MS Excel
- Develop and maintain standards and guidelines for data sets and visualizations ensuring integrity and quality of the data.
- Support internal customers on existing data sets and visualizations and provide internal training for end users of Tableau dashboards when needed.
- Support end users in problem solving of data issues.
About your qualifications and competences
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or similar
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant working experience in a cGMP environment e.g. biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical flair/knowledge of Alteryx Tbleau
We’re looking for a team member who is result-driven, proactive and outgoing. As a person, you are organized with an attention to detail and still able to keep an overview
Furthermore you are responsible and hold the ability to prioritize your tasks. You have a structured work style and can work with large data sets
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by December 16th 2019.