The Shipping & Customer Service Coordinator is a new role in our Supply Chain Management Department. In this role you will plan and manage global shipments in close cooperation with customers and warehouses. This is an excellent opportunity to join our company at a pivotal time of growth.
The primary focus of this role is to strengthen our capabilities and be responsible for our global shipments of QC samples, Drug substance and Finished goods.
This role will be part of our Supply Chain Management organization covering the following areas and functions:
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse FGM and DSM
- Strategic Planning & Analytics
- SAP Master Data
The Shipping & Customer Service role is anchored in our Strategic Planning & Analytics team and together with 1 other colleague you will be responsible for ensuring best in class customer service and accurate delivery performance towards our customers.
Your main focus will be on:
- Plan and manage shipments primarily to the US and Europe
- Close corporation with our customers and internal functions such as warehouse and quality
- Keep track of delivery from order to delivery
- Prepare applicable customs documents for shipments.
- Follow up on delivery of customer orders
- Monitor and report on carrier performance – delivery times, transport cost etc.
- Build and optimize our logistic processes both for samples and commercial shipments
With the transition to FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, we are now operating as a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO). With that we are strengthening our supply chain further, securing all functions and build a truly end-to-end Supply Chain, serving our customers internally as well as externally.
About your qualifications and competences
This is a great opportunity to develop, create and be part of an exciting journey.
- +5 years of proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- High level of customer focus/service minded approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and requirements within GDP and trade compliance
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Experience with SAP is an advantage especially within the Sales & Deliver module.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or similar
- We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please upload your CV, cover letter and educational certificate as soon as possible and no later than 15th of January 2020.
For more information about this role please contact manager of Strategic Planning & Analytics, Susan Novotni Døj at +45 25662905.