The primary focus of the Shipping & Customer Service Coordinator role is to strengthen our capabilities and be responsible for our global shipments of QC samples, Drug substance and Finished goods. In addition, you will also play an important role in our SAP implementation, where your primary focus will be on the Sales & Deliver module.
This role will be part of our Supply Chain Management organization covering the following areas and functions
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse AL&P and LSM
- Strategic Planning & Analytics
- SAP Master Data
The Shipping & Customer Service role is a new role and your focus will be on
- Plan and manage shipments primarily to the US and Europe
- Close corporation with our customers and warehouse functions
- Keep track of delivery from order to delivery
- Oversee trade compliance and prepare applicable customs documents for shipments.
- Create Sales Orders in SAP, confirm customer orders, follow up on delivery of customer orders
- Monitor and report on carrier performance – delivery times, transport cost etc.
- Build and optimize our logistic processes both for samples and commercial shipments
With the transition to FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, we are now operating as a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO). With that we are strengthening our Supply Chain further, securing all functions and build a truly end-to-end Supply Chain, serving our customers internally as well as externally.
This is a great opportunity to develop, create and be part of an exciting journey.
- + 5 years proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- High level of customer focus/service minded approach
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and requirements within GDP and trade compliance
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Experienced SAP user is an advantage especially the Sales & Deliver module in SAP
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or similar
For more information about this role please contact Project Management Analyst Nicklas Rasmussen at +45 72411569.
We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please upload your CV, cover letter and educational certificate as soon as possible and no later than 15th of September 2019.