We are ‘Advancing tomorrow’s medicines’ and making a real difference to the world in which we live. At Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, we partner with our clients to deliver recombinant proteins, viral vaccines and gene therapies to patients. As a Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and viral vectors with world class GMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines. We seek candidates with proven ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve optimized strategies, and execution programs with the ultimate goal of delivering products that transform the lives of patients.
The Senior Supply Chain Planner will analyze, develop and execute raw material and process plans to enable successful completion of the manufacturing plan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, develop and execute raw material and process plans to enable successful completion of the manufacturing plan.
- Analyze material availability and coordinate with manufacturing planners to support the manufacturing schedule.
- Coordinate with the buyers, warehouse and quality departments in helping to resolve problems associated with availability.
- Serve as the Supply Chain representative in the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Coordinate with the Operational Excellence department to develop processes that enhance the materials process while streamlining day to day operations.
- Analyzes materials for strategic planning and Supply Chain projects.
- Bachelor Degree (science, business, or engineering preferred)
- 5+ years related experience in planning/scheduling, materials management, purchasing, and/or project management.
- 5+ years experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience in the implementation of a ERP system is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional planning and scheduling leadership with both internal and external customers.
- Proven oral and written technical communication skills
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.