We are in an exciting phase where we are establishing our complete Supply Chain organisation within Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnology Denmark. As part of this journey we have an open position for a Senior Buyer in our team.
In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of suppliers for our Drug Substance Manufacturing, where you work on strengthen the relationship to ensure reliable supply to our site. You work in a close collaboration with our suppliers and internal stakeholders.
This role is part of our Supply Chain Management organization covering the following areas and functions:
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Supply Planning
- Warehouse Finish Goods
- Warehouse Drug Substance Manufacturing
- Strategic Planning & Analytics
- SAP Master Data
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supplier Relationship Management, with responsibility for a portfolio of suppliers
- Functional Lead within specific Raw Material Sub Categories
- Incorporate strategic sourcing methodology and tools that drive continuous improvement and optimize quality, cost, customer focus, innovation and relationship development within assigned sub categories
- Consolidate and manage resolution for issues escalated from internal stakeholders
- Engagement with internal Stakeholders for new item early engagement and improvement, innovation, optimization opportunities
- Close collaboration with the Operational Procurement colleagues
- Proven experience in Sourcing and Procurement, and able to transfer sourcing methodologies into practical plans
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Experienced SAP user is an advantage
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or similar
You will be part of a positive and experienced team, having close collaboration with internal stakeholders within Supply Chain as well as Quality Control and Manufacturing Sciences.
Over time we can also see a collaboration opportunity evolving with our colleagues at the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies UK site.
Please upload you CV and cover letter latest by 6th of January.