With the transition to FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, the manufacturing site in Hillerød is now operating as a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO).
We are on an exciting journey and we are expanding our Supply Chain Management Organization, and can now offer a position as Senior Buyer within Sourcing & Procurement.
Throughout your journey you will be responsible for a portfolio of suppliers for our Drug Substance Manufacturing, where you work on building relationship to ensure reliable supply to our site. You work in a close collaboration with our suppliers and internal stakeholders.
This role is part of Sourcing & Procurement and you will play a vital role within our Supply Chain Management organization.
You will be part of an experienced team who is supporting both Finish Goods Manufacturing, Drug Substance Manufacturing and Indirect Procurement, our team has both a strategic, tactical and operational responsibility.
As part of the Supply Chain Management Organization we work close with both Materials Planning, Strategic Planning & Analytics, Warehouse and SAP Master Data.
Your tasks are:
- Contribute to Sourcing & Procurement activities, demands and goals
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers and drive supplier relationship management to ensure reliable supply
- Act as functional lead within specific Raw Material Sub Categories
- Prepare and monitor Analytics for your area of responsibility
- Incorporate strategic sourcing methodology and tools that drive continuous improvement and optimize quality, cost, customer focus, innovation and relationship development within assigned sub categories
- Consolidate and manage resolution for issues escalated from internal stakeholders
- Engagement with internal Stakeholders and propose for new item early engagement and improvement, innovation, optimization opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Operational Procurement colleagues
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, supply chain management or similar
- Proven experience in Sourcing and Procurement, and able to transfer sourcing methodologies into practical plans
- Capable of building strong supplier relationships
- Good analytical skills
- Experience from SAP an advantage
- Able to thrive in a fast – paced environment
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What can FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offer you?
Our people are what make FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies standout. We recruit talented and passionate people, each playing a vital role in our success.
At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, you will gain hands-on experience in an industry-leading biologics contract development and manufacturing organization. Plus, we offer;
- Dedicated management that will provide you with a meaningful feedback and care
- Support and coaching from collaborative colleagues
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today, as we screen continuously and fill the position, once the right candidate has been located.
If you need more information about the role, please contact Marlene Jansen at phone + 45 25 66 29 14