Senior Analyst – Stability
Grade – 32
Salary – £29,120 – £36,400
Post Ref – 2019ATR098
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Stability Team:
- Perform analytical work to support Biologics manufacturing and ASG projects, while complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products.
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations, using root cause analysis, quality risk assessment tools and CAPA’s.
- Identify, raise and offer solutions under supervision for aspects of the quality system and opportunity for continuous improvement within own and team areas.
- Actively contribute to and drive scientific and quality investigations concerning analytical studies, data, OOS, OOT, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that team quality metrics are always in control.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below:
- cGMP analytical activities (good documentation practices)
- Biology/Chemistry degree or a good understanding of analytical techniques with at least 4 years of experience in this field.
- A proven ability to follow methods
- Self-organisation and self-motivation.
- The ability to communicate well.
- Understanding of Stability
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Wednesday, 2nd October 2019.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.