This is a great chance to join a dedicated Talent Acquisition team where recruiting is handled in close corporation with hiring managers, HR and external recruitment partners.
As a Recruiting Partner you will be recruiting for a variety of business groups at the site.Your primary responsibility involves driving the end-to-end recruiting process for open positions in the assigned business groups. To help ensure we continue to attract and recruit the best people in the industry, your job will include the following tasks:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business by building and strengthen relationships with hiring managers.
- Lead Intake meetings to define and agree on role requirements and recruitment processes.
- Handle job posting, advertising and supplier management.
- Conduct sourcing and candidate screening and facilitate the interview process and assessment.
- Provide recommendations to the hiring manager on selection of finalist candidates.
- Prepare offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the hiring manager and HR Partners.
- Handle administrative tasks related to end-to-end recruitment process (eg. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) offer letters and contracts).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide metrics and reports to track progress on requisitions and overall results.
- Coordinate employer branding activities to identify and attract talent through participation at career fairs and strengthening the overall cooperation with educational institutions.
- Ensure compliance with systems and processes.
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of solid hands-on experience in the recruitment and selection process from a similar position in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or related technical industry. You have proven expertise in the common tools, processes and applications used in end-to-end recruiting. You are an experienced ATS user, preferably Workday Recruitment, and you are highly proficient in the use of social media.
You have good knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices within talent acquisition. Further it would be ideal if you have experience with supplier management. Besides recruitment it would be an advantage if you have experience with employer branding activities such as career fairs and onsite events.
Finally, as we are an international company you should have proficiency in English. Fluency in Danish is preferred.
You hold a Bachelor/Master in HRM, Communication or similar degree.
As a person you thrive in a multicultural environment where things move fast. You take ownership and enjoy engaging with people at all levels. You are an energetic and analytical person with strong written and verbal communication skills. You have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and be able to successfully navigate changing priorities. You anticipate issues before they reach crisis point and you possess effective problem-solving skills. You are discreet and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we are screening candidates on an ongoing basis. For more information about this role please contact Talent Acquisition Lead Eva Op De Beeck at +45 7221 0860.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is a world leading cGMP Contract Development and
Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) with over 25 years’ experience. As a world leading CDMO we combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with state of the art GMP manufacturing, from our network of four global locations in the USA, UK and DK. We currently employ over 2,000 dedicated staff who have a reputation for excellent customer service, flexibility and responsiveness.
As part of FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies , you will be an active contributor in the advancement of tomorrow’s medicine. We take pride in enriching our communities, caring for our environment and cultivating a world of opportunity for future generations. We invest in you and what you care about, getting the right work-life balance for your health, you family and your professional growth.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offers a healthy work environment that promotes
individual responsibility, allowing you to grow and progress. We support our employees with
programs that motivate and educate, promoting a healthy work-life balance that ultimately
increases personal well-being and employee satisfaction.
Full time Regular