Grade – 32
9 Months Maternity Cover
Post Ref – 2019ATR008
Salary – £28,409 – £35,512
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and executing manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas, USA the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
We have an opportunity for a 9 month period to cover maternity for a Qualification Engineer.
We have a vision to be the best manufacturing organisation in the global Biotechnology Industry, therefore we are seeking an individual who wants to be the best by demonstrating the following characteristics:
- Dependable (does what they say they are going to do) and reliable (do it when and how they say they will, without interuption)
- Has high quality standards and thoroughness when achieving regulatory or customer expectations
As a Qualification Engineer you will perform and plan routine activities to maintain the qualified GMP status of manufacturing, QC and Supply Chain equipment and systems. The routine testing and reviews you will undertake are critical to realising manufacturing operations that deliver biological medicines into our customers clinical and commercial supply chains.
You will perform and plan activities to maintain the qualification status of manufacturing, QC and Supply Chain services and systems including;
- MSC and LAF cabinets
- Clean steam
- Process air
- Fermenters (100L to 5000L) and CMS
- Cold chains
- Stability chambers
Full support and training will be provided to generate and maintain the following skills:
- Thermal mapping data acquisition, analysis and reporting for autoclave and cold chain equipment
- Biological testing of sterilisation processes
- Particulate testing or clean rooms
- Air rate and integrity testing of HVAC systems
- Steam quality testing
Thus is a great opportunity to become a subject matter expert on systems critical to manufacturing and to contribute to the continued cGMP compliance required t supply biologic medicinal products.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc.
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form (available on our careers page at www.fujifilmdiosynth.com) and send to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Friday 3rd May 2019.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.