QC Analyst/QC Senior Analyst
Grade – 30-32
Salary – £23,012- £36,400
Post Ref – 2020ATR022 & 023
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our Global Vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for two QC Analysts/Senior Analysts to join the Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Stability Team:
- Perform analytical work to support Biologics manufacturing and ASG projects, while complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products.
- Initiate and participate in laboratory investigations, using root cause analysis, quality risk assessment tools and CAPA’s.
Successful applicants would ideally have some or all of the experience below:
- cGMP analytical activities (good documentation practices)
- Biology/Chemistry degree or a good understanding of analytical techniques with at least 2 years of experience in this field
- A proven ability to follow methods
- Self-organisation and self-motivation
- The ability to communicate well
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday, 21st February 2020.
Interviews expected to be held week commencing 9th March 2020.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.