The primary tasks will be to support the QA Execution Systems & ITQ team in projects with special focus on taking our processes to a more digitalized future. You will get the chance to drive a project mapping out process parameters controlling and ensuring a consistent process at the drug substance manufacturing – all in collaboration with QA colleagues, manufacturing and MS.
- Develop a Requirement Traceability Matrix to list all process parameters for each intermediate step of each product/campaign.
- Improve the robustness of our process and ensure compliance by having overview of where the various process parameters are visualized and if appropriate monitoring is applied.
- Create clear guidelines/requirements of what parameters to be visualized and monitored.
- Ad hoc tasks
About your qualifications and competences
As a person, you thrive in a multicultural environment where things are going very fast. You are proactive, responsible, organized and able to take ownership of tasks. Furthermore, you are a good team player who thrives on learning.
- Bachelor student in Manufacturing and Management, Pharmacy or a similar degree
- You have very good coordination skills
- You are responsible and hold the ability to prioritize your tasks
- Your work style is structured with emphasis on high quality
- You have good English skills
As an Intern at FDBD you can expect a multicultural environment with a fast pace. You will be a key member of our Quality team, here we expect you to contribute actively.
The internship position is a full-time position for 5-6 months. Start 1st of February 2020
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and latest by January 5th 2020