Grade – 33-35
Post Ref – PM/0019
Salary – £34,521 – £54,611
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a Programme Manager to join the Company.
The role is responsible for day to day commercial and operational delivery of a portfolio of client projects. As the Programme Manager you will manage both internal and external client’s expectations, plans and ensure projects are delivered on budget and time.
You will have a degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline such as life science or business and management and have previous experience in project management or Programme Management ideally within the commercial development of scientific products from within pharmaceuticals, Medicaldevices or IVD devices.
Role and responsibilities;
- Responsible for planning and prioritising daily workload
- Confident in your abilities to have regular contact with stakeholders
- Influencing and leading project staff and ensuring deadlines are met
- Strong understanding of quality systems and regulations
- Strong proven ability to resolve problems – Projects, resources, technical and planning
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial understanding with a desire to create a win/win outcome
- Maintain GMP standards within department, ensuring compliance with company quality policy
- Ideally customer focused in resolving and delivering complex scientific solution
- Business development, commercial business function
- Innovative and taken new scientific products to the market
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice options offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
For further information please see attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Monday 10th June 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.