Programme Design Manager
Post Ref – R&D/0002
Salary – £38,830 – £48,536
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a Programme Design Manager to join the Company.
The Programme Design Group works closely with the commercial development sales team, program management and finance and represent FDB during initial technical discussions with potential customers. The successful candidate will join the Programme
Design team in Billingham and will be responsible for the preparation of technical proposals for potential customers to support the acquisition of new contracts for FDB.
Key duties will include:
- Scientific assessment and commercial and technical interpretation of customer’s Request for Proposal.
- Written and verbal communication of specialist technical advice to the sales team or potential customers during telephone or face to face meetings.
- Designing programmes of work that are appropriately scoped and resourced.
- Drafting, reviewing and issuing proposals for new and existing customer projects.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of internal documents, reflecting the team’s up to date knowledge of Fujifilm Diosynth’s best practices and current industry trends.
The role requires a high level of adaptability, someone who can set priorities and work independently as well as within a small team. The role provides a significant amount of interaction both with external customers and internally with colleagues from a wide range of different departments and FDB sites. This results in a great opportunity for continuous personal development and learning and ensures that the role remains motivating and stimulating.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology Scheme
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form (please do not send CV’s) and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 5th April 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.