FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc. is seeking a Process Maintenance Mechanic to perform general/complex mechanical repairs to plant equipment and systems. They will also perform routine mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance (PM) tasks. The candidate will promote a reliable process operation.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- More complex mechanical repairs/troubleshooting/preventative maintenance to all plant equipment and systems not to exclude: pumps, valves, agitators, fans, bearings, couplings, belt drives, mechanical seals, hoists, hydraulics, pneumatics, on-off actuators, diaphragms, filters, fasteners, and any other special process equipment
- Intermediate knowledge of plant equipment/systems; able to operate components and complete systems with limited assistance
- Provide input and recommendation for written instruction of preventive maintenance tasks & SOPs
- Locate spare parts as necessary; make recommendations for inventory stock levels
- Document all work on work orders
- Be able to support the plant operations during off-hours if needed
- Support cGMP standards as required
- Adhere to all safety requirements and follow safe procedures, immediately notifying management or Safety when unsafe conditions or potential hazards are found; attend all required safety and health training, including handling hazardous waste, when necessary
- Use root cause failure analysis tools for equipment reliability
- HS and 5+ years industrial/mechanical experience or equivalent
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.