We are ‘Advancing tomorrow’s medicines’ and making a real difference to the world in which we live. At Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, we partner with our clients to deliver recombinant proteins, viral vaccines and gene therapies to patients. As a Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and viral vectors with world class GMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines. We seek candidates with proven ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve optimized strategies, and execution programs with the ultimate goal of delivering products that transform the lives of patients.
The Material Control Coordinator II is an operation professional responsible for performing tasks at predefined levels within projects or operations. Tasks may be routine in nature and expertise is generally limited to areas of responsibility. They understand the “why” part of the job and demonstrate knowledge of internal customers and support area requirements.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raw Material and gas sampling.
- Executing shipping and receiving procedures for all GMP and Non-GMP materials and/or finishes products.
- Dispensing Raw Materials, Acids, caustic and Consumables to Manufacturing Formulation or Batch Records.
- Receiving verification and staging of Raw Materials, Acids, Caustic and consumables.
- Labeling and staging dispensed materials for manufacturing.
- Performing Formulation or Batch record materials issuance calculations.
- Performing inventory cycle counts/transactions within a specified time-period.
- Training new employees on related tasks.
- Generally operates within minimal direction from manager.
- Perceived as a subject matter expert.
- Equipment cleaning
- Transportation of raw materials and consumables.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 4+ years In a GMP environment or equivalent
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.