As Manager in Project Execution and Computerized System Validation (CSV) you will be responsible for leading a team of Project Managers and Validation Engineers reporting to you.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) is a company on the journey to become the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization partner in the biopharmaceutical industry. This position entails a great opportunity to accelerate your career and join a great company.
Information Technology is a part of Digital Technologies which is a fast growing functional area responsible for driving the digital transformation of the site. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who all work on the mission of ensuring stable, efficient and compliant IT solutions. Simplicity and agility is important in everything we do.
Your primary task will be to manage your team and ensure the required competences are present in the department.
You will be responsible for ensuring Digital Technologies has a solid plan & roadmap and executes accordingly together with ensuring compliance within Computerized System Validation (CSV) and Change Management.
Short term objectives:
You will work with the Associate Director for IT on defining a Stage Gate model for project execution and ensure structure and processes within Project & Portfolio Management (PPM), Computerized System Validation (CSV) and Change Management.
Long term objectives:
You will provide guidance to the leadership team on the development of local and global IT strategies for effective IT solutions based on business needs.
You will support the Associate Director for IT with digital systems used at FDBD to support Technical Development, Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Lead and inspire the team to perform at their optimum
- Ensure that assigned deliverables are completed on schedule and within budget
- Be accountable for execution of projects across Digital Technologies and compliance within CSV and change management
- Monitor project execution to ensure on-time delivery
- Build, develop and manage an organization of high performing, technical experts
- Identify opportunities for optimizing how we work with PPM and CSV
- Create and sustain a culture of innovation, quality, compliance, accountability, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Manage collaboration with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree within IT, Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
- + 5 years People Management and IT leadership experience within related industry experience from biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience within project execution and validation of computerized systems
- Relevant experience in managing technical individuals and multi-disciplinary cross functional teams is essential.
- Possession of excellent people management and stakeholder skills.
What can FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offer you?
Our people are what make FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies standout. We recruit talented and passionate people, each playing a vital role in our success.
- You will work with highly-skilled and experienced professionals of different nationalities and backgrounds, engaging in challenging work by delivering solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- We aim to foster a collaborative, innovative, diverse and rewarding environment, where it is possible to develop and learn. We pursue our fullest potential as individual contributors and team members.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you need more information about the role, please contact Gitte Brynningsen at phone +45 41949994