We are looking for a Manager in Application Management who will lead a team of Application Managers and Subject Matter Experts. You are responsible for the development of the employees to ensure the required competences are present in the Information Technology Department.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) is a company on the journey to become the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization partner in the biopharmaceutical industry. This position entails a great opportunity to accelerate your career and join a great company.
Information Technology is a part of Digital Technologies which is a fast growing functional area responsible for driving the digital transformation of the site. You will be surrounded by highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who all work on the mission of ensuring stable, efficient and compliant IT solutions. Simplicity and agility is important in everything we do.
About the role:
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Denmark (FDBD) is on a change management journey having become a CDMO, which is why leadership, followship, getting people along and change management are important aspects in this role.
In the role you will set strategic direction and priorities for the site plant operations systems and be responsible for contributing to the Digital Strategy on the local and global Fujifilm vision.
You will be responsible for applications to operate satisfactory, be upgraded timely and with high quality/high level of compliance and that future possibilities are identified and included in roadmap/Change Advisory Boards.
On the short term your objective is to work with the Associate Director for IT on defining the Application Management strategy and ensure structure and processes within Application Management.
On the longer term you will together with the leadership team develop local and global strategies for effective IT solutions based on business needs and support the Associate Director with digital systems used at FDBD to support Technical Development, Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Lead a team of Application Managers and Subject Matter Experts
- Be accountable for ongoing support and maintenance of all applications across FDBD (incl. ensuring best practice availability, robustness and structured releases)
- Identify opportunities for innovating business operations through application management
- Be accountable for building and managing a high performing team to deliver on above responsibilities. Create and sustain a culture of innovation, quality, compliance, accountability, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Manage collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (within FDBD, across FDB and with external consultants/customers)Work across FDB to help develop best practice for all aspects of the area (enabling processes, development, system administration and change control)
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree within IT, Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience
- + 5 years people management and IT leadership experience with related industry experience from biotech and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Ability to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Possession of excellent stakeholder skills.
What can FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies offer you?
Our people are what make FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies standout. We recruit talented and passionate people, each playing a vital role in our success.
- You will work with highly-skilled and experienced professionals of different nationalities and backgrounds, engaging in challenging work by delivering solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- We aim to foster a collaborative, innovative, diverse and rewarding environment, where it is possible to develop and learn. We pursue our fullest potential as individual contributors and team members.
Please upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you need more information about the role, please contact Gitte Brynningsen at phone +45 41949994