Essential Functions (will vary based on departmental need):
- Data entry as needed.
- Work with all departments as needed to complete assigned tasks, and ask questions for clarity.
- Comply with GMP documentation requirements, if required.
- Develop and execute protocols for processes, if requested.
- Monitor equipment and/or the performance of processes if required.
- Assist with the development of Standard Operating Procedures, if requested.
- All other duties as needed.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications to include Excel and Word.
- Ability to go into labs and/or cleanrooms and dress in appropriate attire if required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience at any time prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE.
- Full-time Undergraduate or Graduate student, preferably in Engineering or Science, who has at least completed their sophomore year.
- Some knowledge of biotech/bio-pharma is preferred.
FDBT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.