- Deployment and relocation of desktop systems
- Maintenance and repair of desktops, printers and associated peripherals.
- Supports other IT staff in installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and troubleshooting network, systems hardware and software.
- Administration of FDBT’s Building Information Management System (BIMS).
- Troubleshooting and operation of the company’s electronic mail system.
- Analyzes and documents problems with vendor-supplied software, and works with outside resources for input into resolving software problems, and applies corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to quickly identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, manage competing demands and handle frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficient in desktop hardware and software; computer troubleshooting; computer viruses and security etc.
- Experience with Systems Administration and Networking a plus.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Lifting and moving 50 Lbs.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays as needed.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical support
- Familiarity with Windows desktop operating systems
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- CompTIA Network+
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.